Friday 9 May 2014

Good news continues

The good news is that my latest book has now been edited and polished to within an inch of its life. Having always worked without an agent - simply because I managed to get a publishing deal before I caught an agent's interest - I feel that working with an agent is now the right way forward.

At the end of April I was lucky enough to be invited to the book launch of the creative writing tutor who set me on the road to publication. Jean Dynes (writing as Barbara Dynes) has so much experience to share and she does so in her brilliant book 'Masterclass In Creative Writing.' I can't recommend it highly enough.

On the day of Jean's launch I received an approach from an e-book publisher and, after some discussion, I have now signed a contract to work with him.

With two of my earliest books due to be published later this year in America as e-books, there have been quite a few things happening lately to put a smile on my face. No time to rest on my laurels, though, because the plot of my next book is buzzing around in my head so I'm off now to write an outline! See you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment