Friday 9 August 2013

Fabulous time at the book launch for Not What It Seems

I already know that I have the best family and friends in the world and to prove it they turned up in their droves on Friday 2nd August 2013 for the launch of Not What It Seems. Waterstones and Hale will be pleased with the book sales, I was just really happy to see so many friendly faces!

Really enjoyed being interviewed by Katie Martin on Solent Radio just before the book launch. If ever a person was in the right job, it's Katie. She's bright, funny and makes you feel right at home. Should have been interviewed by Echo reporter Jenny Awford today but she had to postpone until Monday. However, the photographer did turn up, so cleaning the house from top to bottom wasn't wasted - and perhaps the dust won't have settled again by Monday! On Tuesday 13th August I'm being interviewed by Geoff Carter on Fire FM 107.6 and on Thursday 22nd August I'm being interviewed on Forest FM. So a busy couple of weeks ahead - but I must try to fit some writing in somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment