Wednesday 5 December 2012

Society of Authors Regional Christmas Lunch

Yep, first Christmas lunch of the season today. Society of Authors regional lunch and very nice it was, too. Turkey and all the trimmings, but so pleased I chose chocolate torte over Xmas pudding, because that was gorgeous (and MUCH bigger!). Oh, and I should mention that the company was brilliant - which, of course, is even more important than the menu!!

AND yesterday copies of the large print version of 'Never Be Lonely' (the novel before the last one) arrived in the post. Very nice new cover and print so large I reckon I could read it without my magnifying glass (erm, that was a joke - honestly!!)

Half finished novel is currently on hold while this author gets to grips with Christmas preparations of the kind that don't involve cooking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment